Logic Pro X 10.5.1 is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks • Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move • Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs • Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools • Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping • Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track • Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing • Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch • Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time • Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track • Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone • Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer • Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis • Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer • Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler • Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator • Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins • Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics • Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes • Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune Creative and Production Effects • Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb • Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays • Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches • 1000 meticulously sampled instruments • More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins • Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud • Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows • Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud • Open projects from Logic 5 or later
New in Logic Pro 10.6.3
- The Plug-in Manager now offers a way to reset Audio Unit caches and perform a rescan of all installed Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Fixes an issue where Logic Pro might unexpectedly quit when loading projects with plug-ins that use PACE/iLok copy protection.
- Resolves an issue where Logic Pro quits unexpectedly when Option-dragging a marquee selection within a folder.
- Key label sets can now be saved in Sampler.
- Resolves delay compensation issues for plug-ins that require look-ahead, and for busses containing plug-ins that are side-chained to tracks.
- Duplicated tracks based on tracks that have a user-defined default patch loaded are now named correctly.
- Audio tracks created by bouncing software instrument tracks in place are now named correctly.
- ARA edits are now properly retained for saved projects containing muted ARA regions.
- Fixes an issue where changing Smart Quantize parameters could reset prior edits to note velocities.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.7 or later