Year / Date of Release : 11.2020
Version : 3.2.0
Developer : Ample Sound
Developer site : amplesound
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
Description : The goal of Ample Metal Hellrazer is to bring the sound of a nine-string Schecter Hellraiser guitar into your studio with settings #C, #F, B, E, A, D, G, B, E. It is suitable for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, progressive -metal and djent.
* CPC (Customized Parameters Control), any knob can be controlled by MIDI CC or automation.
* Polyphonic legato and smooth sliding.
* Pick Attack Accentuation function that can be adjusted to simulate the noise of a pick hit, bringing more variation and realism.
* Additional settings. Ample Bass offers additional tuning down to the lowest note of A0.
* Multiple Capo Logics – provides various options for automatic fingering algorithm for different performances such as solo, chorus, etc.
* Stereo DI signal.
* Automatic and manual string buzzing system.
* Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
* 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 cabinets
* Each cabinet has 4 microphone options: U87, C414, MD421, and SM57.
* String Roll Editor: can display fingering, articulation, expression and even game noise clearly. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, speed, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend.
* Dice – Random riff generator: create new inspiration with one click, because it’s not just a random algorithm. Rather, he summarizes the rules by analyzing a variety of musical scores.
* Multiple selections and operations, undo and redo, etc. Multiple MIDI instruments including fixed velocity, legato length and limiting, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue, etc.
* High-end 8-band EQ, intuitive frequency response control, real-time visualization of the input and output spectrum, support for solo band.
* 2-Line Compressor – visualization of the input and output signal in real time, two modes of RMS and Peak detection, support for soft knee, auto release and auto make-up.
* 6-Tap Echo – visualization of stereo signal processing in real time, can individually adjust parameters of 6 echo parameters: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
* IR Reverb – provides four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of the IR spectrum.
* Tab Player can load and play several common guitar and bass tablature file formats. Users can download, display and play any specific track within the tablature file. When used in DAW, Tab Player also allows users to export tablature as an audio file.https://www.youtube.com/embed/uM6W9EGEsZs?autoplay=0&mute=0&controls=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freshplugin4u.com&playsinline=1&showinfo=0&rel=0&iv_load_policy=3&modestbranding=1&widget_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fmanage.wix.com%2F&enablejsapi=1&widgetid=1